Ready to start the new year with a new give-a-way. This month I picked a lovely blue and white flower bracelet paired with a pair of fun flower earrings.
This gorgeous memory wire bracelet has several shades of blue czech glass flowers, white pearls, clear seed beads and silvered spacers. The earrings are white lucite flowers, blue glass centers with a single silvered teardrop, handpainted navy blue bead cap with a small silver daisy and blue crystal on silvered french wires. Bracelet is approx 1 1/2" wide and the earrings are 2" long from the top of the earring wires.
How to enter:
1. Post a comment on this blog post.
2. Become a fan of the blog.
3. Post a comment on facebook's January give-a-way post.
4. Become a fan of the facebook page. (Please leave let me know if you have done this or do this.)
5. Become a fan of the Etsy shop. (Please send me a convo if you do this one or have done this.)
Winner will be chosen via random number generator on Sunday, January the 16th. Please be sure to leave me a link / email to get a hold of you if you win.
Good luck everyone!