Smudge Love needs Love

Smudge, in happier days
My Smudgy boy is feeling poorly. He had some gas issues on Friday, and I gave him the standard meds. He started to snap out of it Saturday and was doing much better on Sunday. Then this morning he refused treats again, so more meds. Tonight he ate a bite of banana, a bit of papaya and a couple of bits of alfalfa hay, but not any anything else. He will be dropped at the vets in the morning - she isn't in office on Mondays - so if any spare vibes would be appreciated for my boy.

Will post what the vet says. I threw out all the pellets, and greens and hay because I've had a couple of other bunnies had a bit of issues this weekend as well. I do hope they can help Smudge easily, my poor sweetie has never really been sick before.  Thanks everyone.

Comments

d. moll, l.ac. said…
Smudgie, we'll light our bunny candle for him <3
Jade said…
Oh dear, poor Smudge--Mick and I are sending him lots of positive thoughts for a quick recovery.
poor Smudge, I hope he gets well soon!

That's a very nice photo, Smudge is such a handsome bunny!
Christina said…
I am sending you all the love I have Smudge. Get better angel!
Anonymous said…
All good thoughts for Smudge!

Nico, Piper, and Tokki
The Fab Furs said…
Oh fudge, Smudge, you're not supposed to feel like sludge!
Get better and eat
all your treats.
And that goes for the rest of you, too.

(You think it might be something they all ate?)
Karen M said…
Hope Smudge is already feeling better. Sending happy vibes his way.
Weekend Cowgirl said…
Hoping he feels better soon. Will look forward to an update...
Lee said…
Smudge is so cute - we send our best!

Popular Posts