Some very wonderful days....

Funny how some you have some ideas, but take so very long to put them in action. Today is one of those days that I need to put an idea in action. I've been forgetting some very important days, and well - it's time I shared.

October 19, 2007
I went to Weatherford to pick up a black loppy girl named Enola. She was meant to be a friend to my Monty. She was an adorable little 2 year who needed a new home because her owners were expecting their first child. Enola was bold from word go. She loved to play in the trash can, would dig in it, jump on top, and move it all around.

Wasn't she adorable? It was quickly apparent being named after a bomber plane wasn't going to work with her being such a beautiful bunny girl, so Bella became one of the household.

It's been wonderful 4 years my beautiful sweetheart. Happy Gotcha Day.


Let's go even further back in time, October 23, 2004
My trio - Seal, Otter and Marten had decided to divide themselves. I let Seal have her choice which left my Marten alone. So off to Wild Rescue Marten and I went. I wondered through the bunny yard, the lady at the rescue picked up a gorgeous brown bunny named Darling and plopped her in my arms. Boy, was she a handful! I almost dropped her a couple of times, silly girl. We placed Darling and Marten on a couch and went off to select a few more potentials. One was all it took, by the time we got back Darling and Marten were united on the couch standing off a cat sleeping at the top. All I can say is Marten had really good taste, Darling was gorgeous...

Darling was real wild child, loved to run and jump and get into trouble. Charisma was the perfect name. A complete and total love, smart and mischievous. A perfect pick.


Happy 7th Gotcha Day my Charisma. You have been a blessing and joy every day.

Yes babies, treats are coming....

Comments

what beautiful bunnies, Charisma hassuch gorgeous colouring!
The Fab Furs said…
Congratulations to Bella and Charisma on their Gotcha Days! Obviously well suited to their household, too!
Jade said…
Hoppy Bunniversary to you, Bella and Charisma! Give those gorgeous girlies some hugs and smooches for me (and a smooch each for the rest of the bunnehs).
Lisa said…
Happy Gotcha Day sweetie!
Lisa Alto said…
They are all so beautiful!
Natascha said…
How nice a story & happy ending for all!
d. moll, l.ac. said…
loved reading these stories <3

Popular Posts