Fun in the mail!

This past Saturday brought a very cool package to my door. My prize from Natascha's Inspirations! 
It was wrapped very well with a lovely raffia ribbon and baby blue tissue paper:

The bunny is simply adorable!  I had asked for a brown coloring like my Bunko, and Natascha did a fabulous job. Can you see the wonderful carroty ribbon? 


Plus the featherly tail?!!  Simply awesome I tell you.  The colors are custom, and you pick what you want. See the beautiful brown one and a white (!) one The Raspberry Rabbits got. Check out Natascha's etsy shop here and grab one of these cuties yourself. 

Thank you so much Natascha!!  I love my new bunny :)

Comments

Lisa said…
I just saw Shell's! These are so cute and I LOVE the puffy tails, and the carroty ribbon, such a nice touch!
Natascha said…
OMG my jewelry came yesterday. Oh Thank you! I love, love, love it! Oh the the surprise bracelet- I put it on the minute I opened it. It was wrapped so pretty also. I'm so totally thrilled with it all! You made my day! :)
Michelle said…
Very beautiful!! off to explore her shop!

Popular Posts